Painter/Spray Foam Insulator/Handyperson
Responsible for independently completing various construction and remodeling tasks as assigned, reporting any problems on-site to the Supervisor as well as performing all painting on new construction homes. Characteristics of a successful employee include a courteous demeanor with all clients and sub-contractors, a detail-minded approach to daily work, strong communication skills, and a willingness to learn.
- 2+ years experience in the construction-related field preferred
- Associate’s degree in related field preferred
- Experience with the following skills/trades: carpentry, caulking, drywall touch-up, electrical, painting, plumbing, landscaping, hardscapes, sod, Spray foam
- Knowledge of construction practices and methods
- Skilled trade work a plus
- Skid loader experience a plus
- Clean employment and driving record a must (current driver license required)
- Professional references required
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- PLANNING: Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks work into process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- TIME MANAGEMENT: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING: Can see hidden problems; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SALARY: Based on experience (includes 90-day probationary period)
WORK AUTHORIZATION: United States (required)
- W2 employee
- Company vehicle and tools provided
- Growth opportunities within the company
PAY FREQUENCY: Bi-weekly
To apply, send an email stating your interest and qualifications to Jon Blythe, Project Manager. Position available until filled.